11 QLD and 18 NSW arts organisations from theatre to First Nations and regional arts, share in $6.8 million from the second round of Federal RISE grants for COVID recovery.
As the arts sector was again shut down across parts of Queensland this week, but some good news came with an announced from the Federal Minister’s office.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today