The game is far from over, but the Minister's speech at Screen Forever 2021 points to a whole new casino for industry funding.
Day one of Screen Forever, and the afternoon turned very serious with the Zoomed appearance of the Honourable Paul Fletcher, Minister for Communications, Urban Infrastructure, Cities and the Arts.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today