While we watch the Feds and Netflix size each other up, the pan-global streamer is behaving differently in other territories. Take India for instance.
Veteran Asia screen expert Liz Shackleton picked up on an event run by Netflix India in the person of Srishti Behl Arya, the company's director, International Original Film.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today