Combine the strange rules of screen production research with a pandemic and the resulting space-time ruckus is a true headache. We suffer so you don't have to.
Graeme Mason does not mince words in public. So his general response to the COVID-19 pandemic means something. ‘I cannot believe the ability of the sector to work together for everybody's best interest, and the ability to adapt and to just be resilient. It’s just extraordinary,’ he said in an interview.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today