What's going on behind the scenes at the Australian International Documentary Conference? Here's a glimpse of the working parts through CEO Alice Burgin.
A good conference is a holiday from the humdrum reality of our jobs, to swim in the essence of what we care about. Alice Burgin, who runs the Australian International Documentary Conference, is very aware of this and relishes the move from Melbourne’s ACMI to the State Library of Victoria.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today