The Australian Film Institute held its first awards night sixty years ago. This year we have reached a remarkable political crescendo.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today
Safe Harbour gave Glendyn Ivin the 2018 AACTA for Best Direction in a Television Drama or Comedy. This year we are swimming in a sea of cultural politics about the Australia we want to live in.