Other than Once Upon a Time In Hollywood, the filmscape is full of yes-but films which disappoint, or terrify, or simply implode into cliches. It helps to know which is which.
Image: The haunting key art for The Australian Dream, featuring Adam Goodes, using a design by his mother.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today