The Asia Pacific Screen Awards develop grunt and glam as they support the rise of trans-regional markets.
Collecting the 2019 Asia Pacific Screen Award (APSA) for Best Documentary, French-born Israeli director, producer and cinematographer Philippe Bellaïche said exactly what the event’s organisers would’ve loved to hear.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today