This month, Artshub and Screenhub's picks range from silly to serious, with the critic's pick for Best Foreign Film at the Oscar's, Bangarra's Firestarter on the big screen, and some nostalgic laughs to round it out.
This month, the office are welcoming in the return of cooler weather with the best of Australian and international screen media. From the bowels of the internet to the story of the world's oldest continuing culture on stage, Artshub and Screenhub delved into some fascinating non-fiction this month, as the weather cools. But it's not all serious: we revisited big laughs with the return of Bill and Ted, and a meditative town-building game to suggest something for anyone, whether they're hoping to look inward, outward, or just have a belly laugh.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today