There's an intriguing lineup for the year, which could be given a fine chance to shine if the tentpoles continue to be restricted by the pandemic.
The Australian feature films of 2021 will launch into an unknown sea. Some have been delayed by the pandemic, some have not had their chance in the festival spotlight, and others may spin sideways into streaming.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today