Benjamin Zeccola, CEO of Palace Cinemas, reflects on the evolution of the exhibition side of the tightly knit family enterprise.
Palace Cinemas has a unique place in the Australian exhibition landscape, having built a chain of classy cinemas that straddle the divide between popular and arthouse cinema. The Palace command of the festival films is frustrating to competitors in both exhibition and distribution, but it has a key role in the classier end of the market.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today