High octane monsters blast across the screen just as the Australian films reach the end of their run.
The exhibition sector was left gasping with delight by the $8.11m it took in the first weekend of Godzilla vs Kong. These numbers have not been seen since the pandemic began.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today