The entire box office is upended as blockbusters disappear and indies turn up on top, though the flicks have become an eccentric pleasure.
Icelandic film A White, White Day from Palace took a dive in its second weekend to make $37,000 off its 16 screens, up from 14, with an average of $2336 which is the best performing film on that basis in the top twenty.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today