Mat Kesting, the newish artistic director of the Adelaide Film Festival believes that 'cinemas progresses humanity, one film at a time'. He's giving it a red-hot go here.
The Adelaide Film Festival 2020 joins the Brisbane International Film Festival to create October as Real Audience Month, which we hope is a second act turning point in the pandemic drama. The joy starts tropically on Thursday 1 October to Sunday 11, moving south to Adelaide from Wednesday 14 October to Sunday 25.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today