The new CEO and Director at the Australian Centre for the Moving Image comes with extensive arts and film experience.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today
Current head of arts at the ABC, Katrina Sedgwick, will replace Tony Sweeney as CEO and director of the Australian Centre for the Moving Image next February, which will bring her to Melbourne from Sydney, following on again from her nine year term as foundation director and CEO of the biennial Adelaide Film Festival.