We can imagine Brian Walsh, head of Foxtel TV, begging his execs to find him the next Game of Thrones. The audience figures are out of the box and dancing in the streets.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today
Image: favourite characters are still on the writers' room whiteboard.