The Reuters Institute annual survey on digital news covers covers 75,000 news users in 38 countries who were polled in January 2019.
Reuters is a huge international source of traditionally constructed syndicated journalism. Part of the profits go into the Reuters Institute which has almost unique experience of the global news environment across all media. You want a unified point of view? Here it is, via that 75,000 person sample interrogated by YouGov.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today