Revitalising a CBD carpark, the Launceston Creative Precinct centres around an education facility for a next generation of digital creators, hoping to drive new creative economies to regional Australia.
Late last week, New Creative Group announced the development of arguably Tasmania’s largest creative development, with an estimated spend of $90 million.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today