Australian creatives are discovering a clever track towards the mainstream through a US company building new digital pathways.
System Error is a short film by Matt Vesely about a curious human and an ornery robot which is going insane in an existential way. Sid is played by David Quirk in person, George's voice is provided by Canadian comedian Nick Nemeroff completely remotely, and his body is built by design and cosplay expert Stephen Robb, who owns a company called Motherson Innovations. Vesely is telling everyone that Robb is a genius.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today