Putting a polar bear into your living room – Augmented Reality, a small Australian company and the rewilding of the planet.
There is a battered door in Melbourne's Fitzroy which leads to huge vistas of space and time, like a modern version of Alice in Wonderland. It is called Phoria, a studio that creates Virtual Reality projects which combine commercial and idealistic work. This synthesis has catapulted them onto the world stage.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today