The Federal Government has thrown the sector a lifeline, but more needs to be done if the cultural industries are to survive.
Casuals and sole traders in the creatives industries whose incomes have been disrupted by the widespread chaos caused by COVID-19 will benefit from new measures announced by the Federal Government on Sunday.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today