A new Survey Report shows that Australian University Art Museums punch well above their weight scale, and are growing in strength despite the challenges universities face.
As our nation faces the reality of its universities facing fee hikes and funding cuts, a timely report by University Art Museums Australia (UAMA), released this week (21 September), shows the strength of delivery by these venues in relation to a broader gallery sector, and they key role they also play in arts education, research, and cross departmental engagement.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today