Malcolm Fraser was the last of the political leaders who presided over the rebirth of film and the expansion of Australian television.
Malcolm Fraser in 1956, the year that television came to Australia, a year after he entered Parliament, making him one of the first of our small screen politicians.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today