Learning to channel envy constructively can help illuminate a road map of where we want to take our artistic and creative career.
Photo by Václav Jirásek
When I was a little girl, whenever I felt scared of the monster under my bed or the ghost wandering the hallways, to offer comfort my mother would say, ‘If you see a ghost, just say hello and offer it a piece of Vegemite toast.’
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today