AUSTRALIA COUNCIL FOR THE ARTS - ARTSTART: Trent Suidgeest needed money to get known, a WAPA theatrical lighting designer graduate, he needed a brand, a logo and in order to develop a sustainable career he needed to travel from Perth to the east coast to make contacts and develop a strong network. He got money for that.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today