Producers offer clear evidence of idealism to go with commercial cunning, as gender, diversity and generational change join the nitty gritty of markets and business.
Screen Forever 2016 is having its last nips and tucks before opening the doors on Tuesday. Image: The Dressmaker, of course
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today