While the sector is frantic to start shooting, it is also relishing the chance to develop projects. How does that feel to Nerida Moore, Screen Australia’s Head of Development?
Ask any agency or guild what is happening right now and they will talk frantic busyness. Nerida Moore’s department at Screen Australia is currently managing around two hundred new applications, for instance, under increased pressure to be fast and worthwhile.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today