Three part online miniseries, Restoration, starts shooting at the Docklands Studio next month.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today
The premise of Restoration is, “In a near-future world where humans have their memories downloaded for backup, a man awakes with his memories restored into a body that is not his.” It’s comprised of three stand-alone episodes, and “when you put them all together, they also make a wonderful single piece.” The episodes contain “mind-bending twists and turns,” producer Toby Gibson said, and are definitely within the high-concept zone.