The online version of the Melbourne International Film Festival tumbles out to its national audience, with a mix of ticketed viewing and streaming rolling out across August.
The Melbourne International Film Festival now takes on the opportunity to delight Australian audiences desperate for arthouse content. Once again, it bids for a certain kind of grandeur. Even the online launch moved an impeccably dressed Al Cossar around iconic parts of the Forum Theatre as he romped through the program in a teleprompted cascade of adjectives. He is very good at it.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today