Fascinating results for key awards as the judges resolutely cut their own path to directorial excellence.
Tanna won the Best Direction in a Feature Film award from the ADG. For that scene, set on the edge of a volcano, director/cinematographer Bentley Dean is basically the crew.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today