Unperturbed but reinforced, the screen sector will mostly do the same but sometimes with more money in the new government's approach to the arts.
After an anxious wait, Film Victoria discovers that the government does indeed love it pretty well as it currently is. Image: Please Like Me, made in Victoria by Pigeon Fanciers Productions and John and Josh International, with an enormous production team.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today