Our online conference will make sense of 2020 and think through the arts as an essential part of the ‘new normal’. With guests from across Australia we look at funding, culturally safe spaces, and digital as a way to expand access.
On Wednesday 9 December, ArtsHub’s Visions 2020 conference seeks to imagine a better future for the Australian arts sector.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today