There are a wealth of opportunities when it comes to growing your social media accounts, but what are the absolute dos and don'ts?
In the past decade, social media has opened up a wealth of opportunities for artists. Whether you’re growing an audience for your visual art, streaming your dance performances or showcasing your latest short film, social media can bring not only New Zealand but the entire world to your digital doorstep.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today