National Young Writers Festival is going online from 1-4 October, and their program delves deep into the possibilities that digital delivery offers.
This year, National Young Writers Festival (NYWF) brings its long weekend of literary and arts events from creatives around the country online. The festival, co-directed by Isobel Marmion, Raelee Lancaster, and Mike Louis Kennedy, is programmed to the theme 'The Raucous Twenties,' and its all-digital program showcases the unique opportunities offered by programming a festival remotely.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today