As a boy from Western Sydney who left school at 16, and fifteen years later was exhibiting at Venice Biennale, Gladwell speaks to ArtsHub about career fatigue, staying true and punking it out with materials.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today
Shaun Gladwell with Approach to Mundi Mundi (production image), 2007, installation view of Shaun Gladwell: Pacific Undertow, Museum of Contemporary Art Australia 2019; courtesy the artist and Anna Schwartz Gallery, Melbourne © the artist. Photo: Anna Kucera.