The creative sector's battle over copyright is likely to come to a head in 2017. We decode the jargon and explain why it matters.
In the run-up to Christmas, the Government released the Productivity Commission’s final report. The industry has come back from holidays fighting against a range of changes likely to go through in 2017.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today