As coronavirus forces the world into lockdown, a number of measures have been set up to help musicians who have suffered income loss.
As with the bushfire emergency, communities have come together in solidarity to help those in need, setting up fundraisers and websites for Australian musicians whose work has been impacted as gatherings of more than 500 people are banned to stop the spread of the coronavirus.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today