Embracing failure is one of the hardest challenges we face as professionals. How we communicate about and use those failures is a lesson all arts organisations need to learn.
In a climate where we are encouraged to innovate as organisations, and in which failure is frowned upon – especially from a funding perspective – it is difficult to find the balance.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today