Maintaining sanity was a key theme in this year's most popular career articles as we pivoted, pirouetted and battled Zoom-exhaustion. Nurturing tender creative shoots and backing ourselves with good PR was also essential.
What a year! The best-laid screen career plans went up in (bushfire) smoke some time between January 2020 and now. Whether you've had to shelter in place, cancel travel plans and film shoots, or 'pivot' to interminable Zoom sessions, you will have drawn on deep wells of grit, determination and creativity in order to survive the binfire of 2020.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today