Writers and industry experts share their advice on how to best use competitions to get your work noticed and propel your career.
Image credit: John Smith/Corbis
One of the hardest tasks for aspiring writers is finding publishers who will bother to read their work. Writing competitions bring the promise of judges who will actually pay attention to the entries so have provided breakthrough moments for many first time writers and an important source of income even for established writers.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today