- Great opportunity to join an iconic Australian brand
- Ultimo, Sydney: Convenient CBD location (near Central Station)
- Contract Vacancy for Approximately 10 Months
- $68K - $75K (pro rata) Plus 15.4% Nominated Super
The ABC strives for equity and diversity in the workplace, and to promote a culture of opportunity. Through its services the ABC seeks to represent, connect and engage with all of the Australian community. In line with our focus on diversity, applications are strongly encouraged from Indigenous Australians, people from a range of cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people with disability and LGBTIQ+ individuals. The ABC also aims to achieve a gender-balanced workforce.
For more information on inclusive employee networks within the ABC please refer to ABC LinkedIn and Life Page
About ABC Entertainment & Specialist
The Entertainment & Specialist team brings together the ABC’s drama, comedy, Indigenous, music, children’s, entertainment and factual content across television, radio and digital products and services, such as iview, ABC listen and associated websites, apps and podcasts. The team includes the specialist genres of arts, science, education, religion and ethics. Entertainment & Specialist develops, produces, acquires and distributes Australian stories across ABC TV, ABC Kids, ABC ME the national networks of ABC Radio, ABC online and audio and video apps, to inform, educate and entertain all Australians.
This content reflects Australia’s culture and community, generating national conversations and empowering the public to contribute to our national identity.
About the Role
As Production Coordinator you will provide planning and production support to the Children's department.
Reporting to the Series Producer, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating travel arrangements, including flights, taxis, car hire and parking, accommodation and travel allowance and general amenities
- Researching and booking locations, arranging appropriate approvals and drafting relevant documentation
- Booking crews and equipment
- Preparing call sheets and contributing to production manuals
- Acting as a point of contact for the program, handling enquires and correspondence from internal and external clients/talent and the public
With well developed knowledge and practice of production resourcing, scheduling, budgets, copyright clearance, booking systems, safety requirements and their associated regulations, you will also be able to demonstrate:
- Sound organisational, planning and communication skills
- Ability to work well within a small team environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage priorities, while maintaining attention to detail
- A knowledge and/or interest in video games would be highly beneficial to this role.
For further details on the role and requirements, please refer to the full position description: 30000696 PRODUCTION COORDINATOR.pdf
For further information on this position please contact Eliot Fish via email@example.com
We are unable to accept email applications, please ensure that you submit your application via the online portal.
We respectfully request that Recruitment Agencies do not submit applications for this position.
For more information on working at the ABC visit abc.net.au/careers
Applications Close: 11:55 pm, Thursday 4 March
19 Feb 2021 12:00 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
07 Mar 2021 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time