Office/Production Assistant at SLR Productions
SLR Productions is a leading children’s animation company looking for a full time
Office/Production Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic ‘all
rounder’ to join our established team in Paddington.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• General admin/reception duties – Welcoming & looking after clients, answering incoming
calls, mail, couriers, banking, stationery, kitchen supplies & tidy, coffee & lunch runs,
meeting set ups, general cleanliness off office & ad hoc duties as required
• Production assistant duties – Conforming & cropping animation storyboards, preparing
asset lists & filing, assisting Line Producer & Coordinator as required.
• Building maintenance - First point of contact for all floor related matters including liaising
with IT support, equipment needs & ensure the smooth running of the office
• Maintaining & coordinating company diary for all staff & meetings
• Be digital & social media savvy – Maintain YouTube channels, Facebook, Twitter, SLR
• Industry award submissions & liaising with company publicist
• Organising social & business functions - including team activities, networking events, &
• PA to the CEO when required
The successful candidate will:
• Have previous admin, reception/PA experience
• Be well presented & reliable with strong interpersonal skills
• Be confident to liaise with people at all levels & use initiative
• Have excellent MS Office skills – experience in MAC OS is essential
• Photoshop skills not essential but would be great, be digital & social media savvy
• Have a ‘can do’ attitude; with the ability to work well autonomously
• Have strong communication & organisational skills
• Have excellent attention to detail & be good at multi-tasking
• A positive work ethic & strong team focus.
• Maintain a pleasant office environment
If this role sounds like the perfect position for you, please email your application to
firstname.lastname@example.org by 21st December 2018. We are only accepting emailed applications.
Permanent Australian residents only please.