Orbx Simulation Systems
Orbx is the leading developer of scenery for flight simulation. Since 2006 Orbx has published over 350 products which upgrade the flight experience within flight simulators., Our team of over 40 staff develop our products from all over the world and two offices, Australia and the UK.
About the role
You will have fundamental project management skills and qualifications and a passion for delivering on time and on budget. You will have a team of 4-5 developers working for you on this project, which has already started and is central to the Company strategy going forward. This role will be fun but also demanding, and will require commitment to the final success.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Set project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills