Potential Films are dedicated to finding the most stimulating screen content to share with audiences in Australia and New Zealand. As one of Australia’s leading independent distributors, Potential Films specialises in distributing quality world movies and event cinema to big and small screens.
If you are a Marketing/ Media or Communications student with a genuine interest in the Film Industry, email us your resume and availability. You must have intermediate/advanced computer skills and may have Adobe Suite. You are available 1 day per week to join us in our Fitzroy office for a 3 month commitment or potentially remotely when necessary.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Marketing & Publicity Manager and will learn many aspects of communications and film distribution.
Good organisational and communication skills as well as consistent commitment are paramount.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- General office administration and flyer/ film poster distribution duties
- Website and social media updates, editing images & video content
- Responding to email enquiries
- Design assistance with Film posters, flyers and social media.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in daily marketing activities
- Market research and Database updates
This is an unpaid internship. The experience you will gain from working at oneof Melbourne’s independent distributors will be invaluable and an impressive addition to your CV. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org