The aims of Enterprise People are to:
- Support individuals to take advantage of development opportunities and build sustainable creative screen careers.
- Share information and experience between industry participants to build capability.
- Promote the business opportunities and commercial benefits of gender equity, diversity and inclusion.
The program recognises the freelance nature of much of the Australian screen industry and will provide support with career placements, mentorships, career consultations or any other relevant professional development opportunity. Placements can be either full-time or part-time.
- Maximum $70,000 per year for up to two years for local career placements and up to one year for international career placements. Part-time placements will be paid pro-rata.
- Maximum $20,000 for creative career development including consultations (up to $5,000), mentorships (up to $5,000) and/or other professional development opportunities (up to $10,000).
- Enterprise People is for established and emerging creative professionals in any creative role who are at a stage in their career to be able to take advantage of a placement or professional development opportunity.
- In recognition of the barriers that have faced underrepresented communities finding professional pathways into the screen sector, Screen Australia will also consider applicants who do not have formal industry experience but who can evidence the relevant skills and potential in order to take advantage of career and leadership opportunities.
Applications are open all year round and available via the online application portal.