Matched Development Investment funding is designed to support Western Australian companies or individuals that have secured project development funding from a nationally or internationally recognised broadcaster or distributor.
The applicant must provide a suitable letter of commitment from the broadcaster/distributor and an appropriate development plan and budget.
All program guidelines are to be read in conjunction with the Screenwest Terms of Trade.
• Successful applicants may be offered up to a maximum of $25,000 per project per application.
• The level of Screenwest’s funding commitment will be determined by the market investment, the assessment process and the total demand on available funds.
• In cases where there is more than one market investor, Screenwest will match the highest market partner contributor only.
• Funding will not be awarded retrospectively, for example, fees for drafts written prior to submitting an application.
Eligible project formats:
• Scripted drama/comedy series
• Features and telemovies
• Factual programs