Annual Organisation funding is provided on an annual basis to support Arts and Cultural Organisations (including service organisations) to deliver multiple arts and cultural activities throughout a single calendar or financial year. Funding can contribute to any aspect of an organisation’s program.
Funding is available for a wide range of arts and cultural activity, including:
- creation of new work, practice-based research or experimentation and professional development
- production, exhibition, presenting, publishing or recording, touring and festivals
- promotion and marketing, market and/or audience development activity
- conservation and/or development of collections and archives (including Aboriginal Keeping Places and the digitisation of collections)
- purchase of capital infrastructure and equipment
- partnerships, capacity building and sustainability.
Funding is not available under this program for filmmaking and screen production, mainstream animation and film festivals (see screen.nsw.gov.aufor funding opportunities in this area).
The information on this page is a guide only. We recommend reading the full guidelines before completing your application. Please visit www.create.nsw.gov.au for further details.