The Regional Arts Sector Investment (RASI) program supports regional Western Australian arts and cultural organisations, with funding of up to $60,000 per annum for a period of 2.5 years.
The fund is open to not-for-profit regional organisations who deliver a program of arts activities to their community.
The purpose of this fund is to invest in a number of organisations across the state who collectively:
- Create, present or support quality and diverse arts and cultural experiences for regional Western Australian communities
- Support the development of the regional arts sector
- Contribute to the economy of the regional arts sector through employing professional regional artists and arts workers
Regional Arts WA has engaged the services of an experienced Independent Facilitator, Annette Carmichael, to facilitate and administer the application process. Annette is available weekdays from 9am to 3pm. Please read through the guidelines and ensure you speak to the Independent Facilitator before applying.
Key Dates 2020
- 5pm, Monday 11 May: Applications open
- 5pm, Friday 31 July: Applications close
- 1 January 2021 until 30 June 2023: Contractual period
- The Independent Facilitator will be available from Monday 11 May to assist in the process.
- The Independent Facilitator may provide feedback on one draft per applicant if requested at least three weeks prior to the closing date.
- Not-for-profit organisations
- Based in regional Western Australia (as determined by the Development Commission boundaries)
- Have formal governance and operational infrastructure
- Legally incorporated and have an ABN registered to a regional address
- Have annual financial budgeting processes and reporting systems with accounts independently audited annually (or be prepared to undertake annual audits)
How to apply
- Read the Regional Arts Sector Investment (RASI) Guidelines (under Links and Downloads below) to check eligibility and grant criteria
- Make contact with the Independent Facilitator from Monday 11 May
- Start your application online through Smartygrants
- Arrange a date and time with the Independent Facilitator to review before you submit your final application
- Hit submit before 5pm, Friday 31 July 2020
Links and downloads