Project Development: Short-form series booster
Funding is available for short-form projects within the Project Development Guidelines, and is for the scripting and/or production of a portion of the project to be used to raise marketplace interest.
We can fund multiple applications for a single project under short-form series booster, but the combined funding cannot exceed $25 000.
Examples of activities funded are:
- the development of pitch materials related to financing
- market and financing travel
- budget and schedule preparation
- producer fees (not exceeding $2 000), and
- the production of proof of concept or pitch materials.
There are also Notes and Project History Guidelines.
The funding cannot cover purchase of equipment or software or reformatting of an existing project.
For more information, visit Screen Tasmania