Approached as a considered, curated component rather than as hastily-considered add-ons, Perth Festival offers a fresh model for the visual arts' contribution to the festival market.
Art Bus was the first event to sell out at the 2019 Perth Festival, demonstrating the weighty role which visual arts programming can play. Image courtesy Perth Festival.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today